Baileys Irish CreamFrom tuilelaith 5 years ago
- 1 cup light cream shopping list
- 1 can Eagle sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.) shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups Irish whiskey shopping list
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Hershey's chocolate syrup shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender set on high speed for 30 seconds.
- Bottle in a tightly sealed container and refrigerate.
- The liqueur will keep for at least 2 months if kept cool.
- Be sure to shake the bottle well before serving.
- Makes 4 cups.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating6 people
I made a couple of batches of this two years ago to give to co-workers at Christmas. It was liked by all, and it really is better than the top brand you would buy at the store. Thanks and high 5.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Wow!!!! Thanksberry in Winter Park loved it
great post..five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it