Breakfast CasseroleFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- 1 pound breakfast sausage your choice ( i like sage for this one) shopping list
- 3 cups shredde potatoes drained ( the kind you find in a bag will work) shopping list
- 1/4 Cup butter melted shopping list
- 16 ounces cottage cheese shopping list
- 12 ounces sheddar cheese shredded shopping list
- 6 jumbo eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Butter a 9X13- inch casserole dish.
- Brown sausage over mediun high heat; drien, crumble, and set aside.
- Mix potatoes with melted butter until evenly coated. Layer potatoes in casserole dish and lightly press into bottom and sides to form a crust.
- Mix sausage, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, and eggs in a bowl; pour over potatoe mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour; let cool for 5 minutes.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating6 people
This is a new twist on the one I make. Cottage cheese is a nice addition. Great one Griz!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
This sounds so good and a nice change from eggs and toast. Having company this weekend and will be making this for sure. Thanks for a great post!desertgal in Billings loved it
Oh yeah Griz. How could I not agree. I love all-in-one dishes too. Another winner.victoriaregina in USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!