Margarita Pork RoastFrom twill10 5 years ago
- Margarita Pork Roast: shopping list
- 3 pound boneless pork loin roast shopping list
- 1 cup tequila shopping list
- 2 cups lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Margarita Rub: shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lime zest, grated shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oregano shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon thyme shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice shopping list
How to make it
- Place pork in large self-sealing bag; combine tequila, lime juice, oil, garlic and salt in medium bowl and pour over pork. Seal bag; refrigerate 24-48 hours. Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade, pat pork dry.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine rub ingredients in small bowl, pat seasoning mixture over all surfaces of pork. Place pork in shallow roasting pan; roast for 1 hour (20 minutes per pound), until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 150 degrees F. Remove roast from oven; let rest until temperature reaches 160 degrees F, about 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
- Serves 10-12
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
The Rating2 people
These are flavors that I am not use to together with pork. But have used all at one time on pork, I believe I would like this dish. \0
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
I have a pork roast in the freezer with this recipe written all over it! Can't wait to try this one out!
Thanks and high 5!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!