Margarita Pork RoastFrom twill10 6 years ago
- Margarita Pork Roast: shopping list
- 3 pound boneless pork loin roast shopping list
- 1 cup tequila shopping list
- 2 cups lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Margarita Rub: shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lime zest, grated shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oregano shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon thyme shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice shopping list
How to make it
- Place pork in large self-sealing bag; combine tequila, lime juice, oil, garlic and salt in medium bowl and pour over pork. Seal bag; refrigerate 24-48 hours. Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade, pat pork dry.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine rub ingredients in small bowl, pat seasoning mixture over all surfaces of pork. Place pork in shallow roasting pan; roast for 1 hour (20 minutes per pound), until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 150 degrees F. Remove roast from oven; let rest until temperature reaches 160 degrees F, about 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
- Serves 10-12
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
The Rating2 people
I have a pork roast in the freezer with this recipe written all over it! Can't wait to try this one out!
Thanks and high 5!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
These are flavors that I am not use to together with pork. But have used all at one time on pork, I believe I would like this dish. \0
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!