Garlic Parmesan Monkey BreadFrom pleclare 5 years ago
How to make it
- Grease 10" bundt or tube pan.
- In medium bowl,mix together the green onion,parsley,garlic powder,salt,butter and eggs until well blended. Break bread dough off in walnut-sized pieces and dip each in egg mixture.
- Place coated dough balls into prepared pan. Once there is a layer of balls covering the bottom of the pan,sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Repeat,sprinklng each layer with cheese till everything is in the pan.
- Cover loosely,and let rise until doubled in size,about 45 mins. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake 30 mins or till golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating9 people
What a killer recipe can't wait to try this one. 5 from me.bobbyc0117 in Canfield loved it
OH YEAH!!! This would be perfect paired with any an Italian dish and a salad, gee I;m hungry all of a sudden:) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Nicehungrybear in Miner loved it