Sesame Seed CookiesFrom mrsc543 5 years ago
How to make it
- Beat eggs well and mix in all the rest of the ingredients except milk and sesame seeds.
- Knead dough for a few minutes, until well blended.
- Break off pieces about the size of a walnut and roll into an oval shape.
- Dip each cookie into milk and then into toasted sesame seeds.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookmrsc543 North Reading, MA
The Rating7 people
Nice post-thanks! I have been wishing to find an old time recipe for these.dollhead in Mechanicville loved it
I've been searching for this recipe forever! I've even asked some of my Italian friends, who live in Italy, for it. THANKS!!! High five!deliathecrone in Johnston loved it
use to be one of my favorite cookies ... five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it