Thumbprint Chocolate CookiesFrom chacha 7 years ago
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 tablespoons shortening shopping list
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- confectioners' sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Chop 1/4 of the chocolate chips.
- Sift flour.
- Blend butter, brown sugar, and 3 teaspoons vanilla.
- Stir in flour, milk, and chopped chips.
- Shape in 1/2 inch balls.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet, and make an indentation in center of each cookie with your thumb.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes at 375° F, and then roll in confectioners' sugar.
- In a small bowl over hot water, combine the rest of the chips and the shortening. Stir until melted and then remove from heat. Stir in corn syrup, 2 tablespoons water, and the 2 teaspoons vanilla. Fill each cookie.
- Makes about 4 dozen.
The Cookchacha New York, NY
The Rating3 people
Fabulous, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
The strangest thing. Just came here to take a look. Loved it so I Bookmarked it then went to give it a 5 & it says I already had given it a 5. Well, then why isn't my Avatar with the other Fans?
Just wanted to be sure tha...morejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it