Simple CheesecakeFrom ndbrandy26 6 years ago
How to make it
- Let all ingredients come to room temperature.
- Cream the cream cheese with an electric mixer.
- Add sugar a bit at a time, then add salt, stirring in between additions. Then beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time. Beat well.
- Add vanilla and just mix in.
- Add sour cream and blend well, but don't beat too much.
- Divide batter into 2 9" graham cracker crusts in spring form or pie pans. Bake both cakes at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until cake jiggles like set jello and starts to rise on edges. Cool and chill for at least 6 hours before serving.