Paula Deens Pumpkin CakeFrom dmajor 6 years ago
- 3 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups canned pumpkin shopping list
- 2/3 cup water shopping list
- 3 1/3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
- ¾ cup chopped pecans or walnuts (I use pecans) shopping list
- shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease & flour two loaf pans(Again, I used the bundt pan)
- Mix sugar and oil with mixer.
- Add eggs and blend.
- Add pumpkin and blend.
- Add water and blend.
- Combine remaining ingredients and add slowly.
- Fill pans equally and bake for 1 hour or until golden brown.
- (In the bundt pan, I had to cook for another 10-15 minutes—I checked with toothpick for doneness).
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating4 people
ohhhhh yeah i love paula deen .and i love anything pumpkin!!! thank you !!!
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Thanks for sharing this lovely recipe, I know it has to be wonderful. Can hardly wait to make this one. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Love a good pumpkin bread/cake, and this one doesn't have too many different spices, and uses all oil for the shortening...HAS to be great, thanks Deb...^5 =)
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!