Cranberry FudgeFrom minitindel 4 years ago
- 2 -cups semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4- cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1/2- cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/4 -cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1- teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 -6-ounce package sweetened dried cranberries or ( craisins) shopping list
- 1/3- cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Line the bottom and sides of 8 x 8-inch pan with plastic wrap.
- Set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips and corn syrup in a medium saucepan. Cook over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat
- . Add powdered sugar, evaporated milk and vanilla; stir vigorously until the mixture is thick and glossy.
- Add sweetened dried cranberries and nuts; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Cover and chill until firm, about 8 hours.
- Cut into 1-1/2-inch squares.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
- Serve at room temperature.
- makes about 25 pieces
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating4 people
A delightful cranberry fudge. I have nut had this, will have to make this one. Tink your wounderful come to my house any time.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
yummy.. five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it