Your Way Pork Chops With Paprikash NoodlesFrom victoriaregina 6 years ago
- 4-6 pork chops made your way (grilled, fried, baked, stuffed) shopping list
- 1/3 cup of minced onion shopping list
- 1 teaspoon hot paprika shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 once light creamcheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup plain whole-milk yogurt (greek) shopping list
- 1/2 Fettuccini or egg noodles shopping list
- NOTE* I use rag pasta shopping list
How to make it
- Spray small saucepan with non-stick cooking spray and set over medium heat. Add onion - cook 3-4 minutes until soft.
- Add paprika and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, cook, stirring until just fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Remove pan from heat- let onion mixture cool. Stir in cream cheese until melted and smooth. Then stir in yogurt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon of salt until blended.
- Cook pasta according to package - then drain and toss with sauce.
The Cookvictoriaregina USA, VA
The Rating12 people
Wonderful post Vickie!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
another great one! you have my 5!m2googee in Tomball loved it
Thanks for something to go with pork chop recipes!!
TerryRterryr in Henderson loved it