Creme De Pirouline CookiesFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 2 cups of confectioner's sugar shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups of all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 5/8 cup of melted unsalted butter shopping list
- 6 eggs, white part only shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of heavy cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of light corn syrup shopping list
- 4 ounces of bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup of unsalted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Prep does not include chill time
- The steps in making this luscious dessert are quite simple.
- First thing to do is to mix the flour, salt, and confectioner's sugar in a big bowl.
- Create a well at the center of the mixture.
- Next, you can add in the egg whites, heavy cream, vanilla, and melted butter.
- Blend all of them very well.
- Refrigerate this at least 2 hours; better yet, keep it overnight in the refrigerator.
- Afterwards, you can grease 2 baking sheets with some vegetable oil spray.
- You can also use shortening if you want.
- Make sure the that you preheat the oven at 220 degrees Celscius.
- ( 425F )
- A heapful of teaspoon containing dough should be placed on 1 of the baking sheets.
- Spread the batter into an oval measuring 6x3 1/2.
- You can produce 4 ovals in one baking sheet.
- 6 minutes should be enough to bake the batter, or you can wait until you see that the edges of the cookies are brown in color.
- Then, you can use a spatula to transfer the batter to another clean surface.
- When rolling the cookie, a chopstick may be used.
- If you sense that the cookies are stiff, place the cookies back in the oven for 30 seconds.
- Prepare another baking sheet while the first batch is being baked.
- Lastly, mix corn syrup, remaining 1/4 cup of butter, and chocolate in a bowl.
- The bowl should be placed atop simmering water.
- Stir the mixture until it is smooth.
- When the chocolate mixture is done, dip the ends of the cookies in it.
- Set the cookies up on some waxed paper.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Sweet Tooth446 members
French Group132 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
A Cookie Jar58 members
Desserts Desserts Everywhere49 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
Butter Is Better68 members