Cholesterol Free Double Banana MuffinsFrom bakechoholics 7 years ago
- 400 gr. very ripe banana, mashed shopping list
- 250 gr. egg white shopping list
- 430 gr. canola oil shopping list
- 360 gr. white sugar shopping list
- 400 gr. pastry/cake flour shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 85 gr. dried banana, chopped shopping list
- 85 gr. walnut pieces shopping list
- pumpkin seeds and sanding sugar for sprinkling on top of muffins shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Line 2 regular sized muffin tins with paper cups
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Beat egg white, canola oil, and sugar together till well mixed and a little frothy.
- Add the mashed banana and mix well
- Add the flour mixture and stir till well combined.
- Stir in the chopped dried banana and walnut pieces.
- Scoop batter into each paper cup, filling 3/4 of the cup. Top each with generous sprinkling of pumpkin seeds and sanding sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 18-20 min. or till toothpick inserted come out clean.
- Serve warm with a cup of cappuccino, a glass of milk, or whatever you fancy. Yum!