Grandmas Salmon PattiesFrom trisha6341 7 years ago
- 2 cans salmon with or with-out bones (the bones are good for you and you can't really taste them) shopping list
- 1 small onion finely chopped shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 bell pepper finely chopped shopping list
- 1 sleeve saltine crackers, Ritz or whatever crushed shopping list
- black pepper to taste shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients and form into patties using about an egg size portion of the mix.
- Heat pan with enough oil to cover the bottom of a skillet over medium heat.
- When oil is hot drop in patties and cook until browned (we like ours super brown) flipping once.
- Takes about 5 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cooktrisha6341 Friendswood, TX
The Rating5 people
my grandma made these too and mom Delicous high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
My folks made them this way too
goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
My hubby and I love salmon patties and your recipe is absolutely wonderful. Yes, the German style smothered potatoes and green beans would be a great accompaniment. HIGH 5!!!lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!