Holiday Cheer Coffee CakeFrom lanabade 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1 pkg. (18 1/2 oz.)yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 3 3/4 oz. pkg.instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup good white wine or water shopping list
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Mix sugar,nuts,and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Put the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and beat with mixer at medium speed about 3 minutesPour half batter into well-greased and floured tube or bundt pan.
- Sprinkle nut mixture over batter.
- Top with remaining batter and topping.
- Swirl lightly with knife.
- bake 45-50 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool on rack 10 minutes,before removing from pan.
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating8 people
A real nice recipe.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Very nice onehungrybear in Miner loved it