Polish Pork Cutlet - Kotlet SchabowyFrom lor 6 years ago
- 4 - 6 boneless pork chops shopping list
- Note: I also use boneless chicken breast or veal for this recipe. shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 3/4 - 1 cup all-purpose flour(separate plate) shopping list
- 3/4 - 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs(separate plate) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- bacon fat, lard or margarine shopping list
How to make it
- To make more you can always cut the pork chops in half.
- With a mallet, pound each pork chop until thin but not too thin.
- I sometimes cover the meat with cling wrap.
- Rub salt and pepper into each chop on both sides.
- Dip the chops in flour, then beaten egg and finally seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Heat the fat / oil in the pan before placing the kitlets(cutlets) in the pan.
- Fry until they become a toasted golden colour.
- Serve the kotlets(cutlets) with potatoes and sauerkraut or mizeria (cucumber salad). These kotlets(cutlets) go well with a salad of your choice and a side vegetable such a s beets.
- Polish tradition is to sprinkle fresh dill on the potatoes.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating6 people
another great recipe..your on a roll...five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
wow luv this porkchop high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Great post!!!wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it