Lemon Cake Like StarbucksFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 2 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 2 to 3 teaspoons grated lemon peel shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt cake pan.
- Beat sugar, butter, lemon extract and eggs for 30 seconds on low speed, scraping bowl constantly.
- Beat on high speed for 5 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together, then add alternating with milk on low speed.
- Fold in lemon peel. Pour into pan.
- Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 70 to 80 minutes.
- Cool 20 minutes then remove from pan.
- Drizzle a lemon glaze over cake, if desired.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating7 people
You made my day... There are only 2 starbucks in Portugal located in Lisbon. Everytime I go there or London I always go to Starbucks I love it. Almost always look for this cake!! It is yummy! 5 forks and thank you so much for sharing the recipe.gourmetana in London loved it
luv lemon cake awsome!momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Wondering about the ratio on the lemon; will give this a try. Who doesn't like lemon. 5 from me.tablescape in loved it