Premier Cheesecake Cranberry BarsFrom mrsc543 5 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups quick or old fashioned oats shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 2 cups Nestle Toll House Premier White Morsels shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 14 oz can Carnation sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 14 oz can Ocean Spray whole berry cranberry sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Combine flour, oats and brown sugar in a large bowl.
- Add butter; mix until crumbly. Stir in morsels. Reserve 2 1/2 cups morsel mixture for topping.
- With floured finger, press remaining mixture into prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract; mix until smooth. Pour over crust.
- Combine cranberry sauce and cornstarch in medium bowl. Spoon over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle reserved morsel mixture over cranberry mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cover; refrigerate until serving time (up to 1 day). Cut into bars.
The Cookmrsc543 North Reading, MA
The Rating5 people
Well I'll second that - I'll make them for my Thanksgiving dessert table too! Thanks for the great post!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Sound good!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
OMG I LOVE THESE !!!! HURRY AND MAKE THEM IM DROOLING LOL
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it