PEAR OVEN PANCAKE found onlineFrom twill10 5 years ago
- pear OVEN PANCAKE shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) evaporated milk shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 ripe pear, cored and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 450º F.
- POUR melted butter into 9-inch deep-dish pie plate or cake pan. Swirl to coat bottom and sides of plate.
- COMBINE flour, 1/4 cup sugar and salt in medium bowl. Whisk evaporated milk and eggs in another medium bowl until blended. Add to flour mixture; whisk for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pie plate. Arrange pear slices on top of batter in pinwheel design, pushing down slightly. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Sprinkle top with sugar mixture.
- BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Serve warm.
- TIP: For a harvest twist on this fabulous recipe, substitute sauteed apples for pears.