Oven BBQ BeefFrom dixiegrits 9 years ago
- 3 pounds round steak, cut in serving size pieces shopping list
- 2 T cooking oil shopping list
- ½ cup chopped onion shopping list
- ¾ cup catsup shopping list
- ½ cup vinegar shopping list
- ¾ cup water shopping list
- 1 T. brown sugar (or more) shopping list
- 1 T. mustard shopping list
- 1 T. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- ½ t. salt shopping list
- 1/8 t. pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Brown meat in oil, remove from pan.
- Saute onions.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer 5 minutes.
- Pour over steak. (I like to double the sauce mix and serve over rice.)
- Cover and bake in oven 350 degrees for 2 hours or put in crock pot all day.
- Tip: I have used cut up rump roast with this recipe. It is excellent shredded for sandwiches too. Remove meat to shred and then add as much sauce as you like in your bbq meat.
The Cookdixiegrits Alexander City, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!