CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD WRAPSFrom ozsmom 6 years ago
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 cup halved seedless grapes shopping list
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds shopping list
- 1 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 3/4 tsp curry powder shopping list
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 10 large flour tortillas shopping list
- shredded lettuce shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas and lettuce. Mix thoroughly.
- Place lettuce on tortilla.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly down the center of each tortilla.
- Fold up bottom and roll up tortilla
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating4 people
This is a nice chicken wrap.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Good wrap!! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Sound so good right now! wish i had one!! five forkygoodeat in Benton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!