Citrus Pork Stir FryFrom pamelanava 7 years ago
- For Sauce: shopping list
- 1 cup beef broth (it's all I had...you could use chicken or veggie) shopping list
- 1/8 cup light soy sauce (approx) shopping list
- 1/8 cup teriyaki sauce (approx) shopping list
- 1 heaping Tbs hoisin sauce shopping list
- 1 large garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1 Tbs fresh ginger, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade shopping list
- 1 Tsp hot sauce (I used Louisiana) shopping list
- *************************************** shopping list
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced shopping list
- 4 center cut, thick pork chops, sliced thinly shopping list
- Dash kosher salt shopping list
- Dash pepper shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 Lb. whole wheat spaghetti shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together all ingredients for the sauce, and set aside.
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and cook pasta.
- In a wok, or large skillet, add a few Tbs of vegetable oil over high heat.
- Once oil is hot, add pork strips, season very lightly with kosher salt adn pepper, and cook 1 minute on each side.
- Move pork to the sides of the skillet.
- In the center of the skillet, add the broccoli and cook for 30-45 seconds
- Add the rest of the veggies and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add sauce and combine.
- Continue to cook, over medium heat, while you drain your pasta.
- Add pasta to veggie and pork mixture.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookpamelanava Prosper, TX
The Rating4 people
THANKS for sending this to me,high 5!lanabade in Goshen loved it
i love this one yummmmmmm
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
The sweet and spicy sauce was very good! Easy and quick, too and a good use of leftovers... My IMI: Citrus Pork Stir Frygkwillow in City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!