Refrigerator PicklesFrom notyourmomma 4 years ago
How to make it
- Combine cucumbers, onions and green peppers in a bowl.
- Add sugar, vinegar, salt, celery and mustard seeds; mix well.
- Cover; store in the refrigerator for 24 hours, before serving.
- Pickles will last up to three months in the refrigerator.
- Variation: Add garlic, dill, oregano or hot pepper sauce.
- I add garlic and hot sauce to mine.
- Not a fan of oregano flavored pickles although they are a flavorful addition to a potato salad.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!