Taco PotatoesFrom goodeat 6 years ago
- 6 medium potatoes, with or without peels, cooked shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Mexican oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- sour cream (for garnish) shopping list
- parsley, as garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Cut cooked potatoes into bite-size pieces and place in large baking dish. Combine all other ingredients except sour cream and parsley and pour over potatoes. Heat in oven until heated and butter is melted. Serve with sour cream and parsley as garnish.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
The Rating7 people
WOW!!! Yes, these sound yummy:) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!! I saved so I can get to the store, running out of 'staples' for the kitchen ya know? one more day b4 payday!!! Yay!! I hope I make it, been sooo broke, we are all having difficulties lately, wonder...moresnowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
great tasty dish thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Mmmmmmmm good. Just what I like.
Hi 5 forky to ya.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!