Bootheel Pigcow TacoFrom cuzpat 4 years ago
- 1/2 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 pound hot or mild sausage shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 cup water shopping list
- lettuce, shredded shopping list
- cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- onion, chopped shopping list
- tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- Soft and/or Hard taco shells shopping list
- Hot or Mild Sauce, bottled or shopping list
- habanero hot sauce shopping list
- Pkg of taco seasoning mix shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a large skillet or saute pan, brown ground beef and
- sausage together
- 2. Drain fat off meat, remove as much as possible.
- 3. Add seasoning mix and water.
- 4. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce to low and simmer 20 minutes. Add water, if necessary.
- Serve on soft or hard taco shells with lettuce, onions, tomatoes, cheddar cheese. if you'd like! or maybe mined jalapeno or
- whatever you like most on your taco