Hot Artichoke Spinach DipFrom sunrose 4 years ago
- • 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained shopping list
- • 1/3 cup grated romano cheese shopping list
- • 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- • 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- • 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained shopping list
- • 1/3 cup heavy cream shopping list
- • 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 2. In a blender or food processor, place artichoke hearts, Romano cheese, Parmesan cheese and garlic . Pulse until chopped, but not ground. Set aside.
- 3. In a medium bowl, mix together spinach, heavy cream, sour cream and mozzarella cheese. Stir in artichoke mixture. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- (I typically get 2 containers of the shredded 3 cheese shakers from Kroger to use instead of the separate grated cheeses.... then you only need to chop the artichoke hearts)
The Cooksunrose Cincinnati, OH
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!