Cherry Chocolate Chipper CakeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 21 ounce can cherry pie filling shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350. Grease and flour round cake pan. Beat all ingredients except chocolate chips and pie filling in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds scraping bowl occasionally. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips with spoon just until mixed then pour into pan. Bake 40 minutes then cool 10 minutes remove from pan to wire rack then cool completely. Top cake with pie filling.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!