Spiced Cranberry Wheat Bread ABMFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1/3 cup honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons canola oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups bread flour shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast shopping list
- 1 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel shopping list
How to make it
- . In bread machine pan, place the first 10 ingredients in order
- suggested by manufacturer.
- Select whole grain bread setting.
- Choose crust color and 2 lb loaf setting if available.
- . Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5
- min of mixing; add 1 - 2 Tbsp of water or flour if needed).
- Just before the final kneading (your machine may audibly signal
- this), add cranberries and orange peel.
- Makes 1 loaf, (2 lbs, 16 slices)
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Fall Dishes39 members
Winter Dishes56 members
Seasonally Winter73 members
Healthy Baking123 members
Bread Machine Bottom Feeders44 members
Knead That Dough Bread And Beyond47 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members