Stuffing BallsFrom neoncrucifixion 6 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups chopped onions shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 tbsp poultry seasoning shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper shopping list
- 12 cups dried bread crumbs (by volume, not by weight) shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in skillet
- Add onions and celery
- Saute until tender (about 10 to 15 minutes)
- Stir in parsley, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Cook 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the bread cubes, mixing very well.
- Combine milk and eggs and pour into stuffing mixture.
- Stir in 1 cup of the chicken broth.
- Shape stuffing into balls. Do not make wider than 1.5 inches in diameter.
- Place in well greased baking pan.
- Pour broth over balls.
- Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees Farenheit for 20 minutes, until golden brown and crispy on the outside.
The Cookneoncrucifixion Bethlehem, PA
The Rating7 people
Very nice recipe, TQ, Maretheiris in Garden City loved it
Love this recipe & will be trying it out. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Brilliant!! cluck cluck. thank you very much!!ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!