The Worlds Best Deviled EggFrom bettyxxoxx 6 years ago
- 12 large eggs, hard boiled and peeled shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish shopping list
- 2 tablespoons roasted red pepper (diced) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic (optional) shopping list
- splash of white wine shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- paprika, for garnishing shopping list
How to make it
- To boil the perfect egg: Place eggs in a pot in an empty pot. Cover with cold water and bring to a boil. For the first few minutes that the eggs are boiling, stir the water constantly in a circle. This will keep the yolk in the center of the eggs. Once the water boils, take the saucepan off the heat and cover for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, cool the eggs under running water or in an ice bath. Peel eggs under running water.
- Slice egg lengthwise.
- Scoop out yolk and mash/stir dry yolks until they are all crumbled, then add the mayo, mustard, dill pickle relish, roasted red pepper, garlic and a splash of wine.
- Mix until creamy. (I make this recipe without measuring a single ingredient... you may need to add a little more of any of the above ingredients to get that perfect taste. Add more mustard for tang & color.)
- Add Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Spoon all of the yolk filling into a ziplock bag.
- Cut off a bottom corner, and squeeze the filling into each of the egg whites.
- Lightly sprinkle Paprika over your finished eggs.
- Smile & Serve!
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookbettyxxoxx N Little Rock, AR
The Rating8 people
LOVE deviled eggs especially when made with Hellman's mayo.High 5!lanabade in Goshen loved it
Love deviled eggs,High 5!(I use Hellman's mayo only)Thanks!lanabade in Goshen loved it
I HATE deviled eggs, but I know a lot of my family that loves them! You get my 5 or should I say their 5! LOL!txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!