Roasted Balsamic PotatoesFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 pounds small red potatoes shopping list
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- In measuring cup, mix olive oil, thyme, rosemary, nutmeg and garlic.
- Cut potatoes in half.
- Spread on non-stick 15x10 baking pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil mixture; toss to coat.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are golden and slightly crispy.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Toss to coat.
- Bake 5 minutes more.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating6 people
Lovely recipe thank you!
Susansitbynellie in Glasgow loved it
Another winner!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Great with just about anything!! ^5a1patti in Salem loved it
Vegetarian Food Lover424 members
Winter Dishes56 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Mad About Potatoes65 members
Pass The Potatoes100 members
Secret Ingredients54 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
Vegetable Side Dishes58 members
Fabulous Sides25 members