Chicken with Cider and Bacon SauceFrom pleclare 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap and pound to 1/2" thickness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat till crisp. Remove bacon from the pan. Add chicken to drippings in pan;cook 6 mins on each side or till done. Remove chicken from pan;keep warm.
- Add onion to pan;saute 2 mins or till tender,stirring constantly. Add cider and broth;brong to a boil,scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Cook till broth mixture is reduced to 1/2 c (about 5 mins). Stir in cooked bacon;serve sauce over chicken.
People Who Like This Dish 5
- ttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- crabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
- coldfan01 Oak Harbor, WA
- spinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
- cookingforfun Marblehead, MA
- silviasas Oshawa, CA
- a1patti Salem, MA
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating9 people
Can't get much better than that. Easy 5cookingforfun in Marblehead loved it
This is great.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
I agree, this can't get better than this... BEEUTIFUL!!! I'll be over around 6ish for dinner:) LOVE IT!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it