CORDON BLEU CASSEROLEFrom spinach1948 7 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham shopping list
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey shopping list
- 1 cup ( 4-oz ) shredded swiss cheese, reduced-fat shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed shopping list
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. ground mustard shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 ¾ cups 1% milk shopping list
- Tpooing: shopping list
- 1 ½ cups soft bread crumbs shopping list
- ½ cup shredded swiss cheese, reduced-fat shopping list
- ¼ cup butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 350.
- In a large non-stick skillet, saute ham for 4-5 minutes or until browned; drain and pat dry. Meanwhile, in a greased 2 quart baking dish layer the turkey, cheese and ham; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, saute the onion in butter until tender. Stir in the flour, mustard and nutmeg until blended. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Pour over ham.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 25 – 30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Serving size: 1 cup
- Nutrition Values: Calories per serving: 480, Fat: 22g, Cholesterol: 168mg, Sodium: 980mg, Carbohydrate: 18g, Fiber: 1 Protein: 48g
- Note: This recipe is Diabetic Friendly, Gastric Bypass Friendly, and for anyone.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating12 people
This looks super. Cordon Bleu is one of hubby's favorites!pleclare in Framingham loved it
This is a great way to use leftovers from Thanksgiving. Thanks.tablescape in loved it
Awsome gotta try this high5 and great flavor combo. Thanks Edmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it