Stuffed Baby PeppersFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- vegetable oil cooking spray shopping list
- 2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 3 oz. thinly sliced pancetta,chopped into 1/4" pieces(or bacon) shopping list
- 1/2 med. onion,finely chopped shopping list
- 3/4 c ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/3 c grated Parmesan shopping list
- 1/2 c frozen petite peas,thawed shopping list
- kosher salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 24(2 to 3" long) sweet baby peppers shopping list
How to make it
- Place an oven rack in center of oven and preheat to 350. Spray baking sheet with vegetable oil cooking spray and set aside.
- In med. skillet,heat oil over med-high heat. Add pancettaand cook,stirring frequently,until browned and crispy,about 5 to 7 mins. Using slotted spoon,remove pancetta and drain on paper towels. Add onion to pan and cook until translucent and soft,about 5 mins. Set aside to cool for 10 mins.
- In med. bowl,combine onion,pancetta,cheeses and peas. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Using parong knife,cut 1/2" from stem-end of the peppers. Remove seeds and veins. Using small dessert spoon,fill each pepper with ricotta mixture. Place filled peppers on prepared baking sheet and bake 15 to 18 mins until peppers begin to soften. Remove from oven and cool 10 mins. Arrange peppers on platter and serve.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating8 people
Yummy!! five forkygoodeat in Benton loved it
P.C. ya got another winner!!! I will put this my New Year's Eve File, I gotta make appetizers so this will be good, If I forget to tell ya if I make anything, forgive me:0 I have been cooking alot, since I joined this site, HIGH FIVE FORKS, napkins, ...moresnowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
OH yummy!!! high 5 for surecuzpat in Sikeston loved it