Chicken Liver Pate SupremeFrom pleclare 6 years ago
How to make it
- Put in a pan
- 2 Tbs butter
- Cook slowly until onion is soft. Add chicken livers. Cook 10 mins
- Put in a bowl. Mash with a fork(I put in blender). Add to pan juices the dry sherry.
- Stir and scrape to get all the good brown bits and add to liver. Cool.
- Cream 1/2 c butter . Stir in the liver. Season with salt and add more dherry if needed.
- Pack into a crock or bowl and serve with crackers.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating8 people
Real nice pate.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
So yummy sounding!! five forkygoodeat in Benton loved it
This is gonna be the 'star' attraction on New Year's Eve!!!:) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it