Cheesy Artichoke Garlic BreadFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 long loaf (12 oz.) seeded Italian bread,halved hoizontally shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts,drained,chopped shopping list
- 1/2 c mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 jar sliced pimentos,drained,chopped shopping list
- 1/4 c shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 c chopped ,fresh chives shopping list
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 1/3 c shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 3 Tbs Italian -seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400. Line jellyroll pan with foil. Place bread halves,cut sides up,on pan. In bowl,combine artichoke hearts,mayonnaise,pimentos,Parmesan,chives,mustard and garlic.
- spread artichoke mixture over bread;sprinkle with mozzarella.
- In small bowl,combine breadcrumbs and oil;sprinkle over mozzarella. Bake 15 to 20 mins or till lightly browned and heated through. Cool slightly;cut each bread half crosswise into 6 pieces.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
Now ;here's something to sink your teeth into!! Sorry Santa, this one's MINE!!! HEHE HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Sound goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
This sounds like a winner.......think I'll take it to the Christmas Eve open house!
Thanks for posting, Pat!pat2me in Nashua loved it