Coke SaladFrom dutchie326 4 years ago
- 2 boxes of cherry jello (not sugar free) shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 can drained bing cherries. (save the juice) shopping list
- 1 small can of crushed pineapple shopping list
- 1 7 0z can Coke shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese softened and whipped. shopping list
- 1T. mayonaise shopping list
How to make it
- Get the bowl out you are going to serve it in.
- Put boiling water into jello and stir it til jello melts.
- Pour in coke and cherry juice
- Stir and put into refridgerator til it starts to set.
- Whip the cream cheese nd mayonaise
- When it starts toset, pour the cheese and mayonaise mixture in and stir it into jello.
- Top with whipped cream.
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
The Rating4 people
Love these type of things! Thanks, Dutchie for the post! Happy Holidays, too! 5UP
Diannediannehocut in Little Rock loved it
sounds different but good!m2googee in Tomball loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!