Egg Nog IcingFrom hungrybear 7 years ago
How to make it
- Beat butter and egg yolks until smooth. Gradually add confectioners' sugar, 2 cups at a time, alternately with bourbon. Beat well after each addition.
- This makes enough for a 3-layer cake.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- cuzpat Sikeston, Mo
- goodeat Benton, MO
- joe1155 Munchen, DE
- spinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
- ginger3863 Coral Springs, FL
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- snowcat17 Milwaukee, WI
- midgelet Eastern, USA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating8 people
Real Nice. I like it.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
never had this before....sounds sinful!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
wow!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!