Won Ton DelightFrom hungrybear 5 years ago
- 1/2 lb. sausage shopping list
- 1/2 lb. hamburger shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. grated sharp cheddar shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 c. ranch salad dressing shopping list
- 1 can sliced black olives shopping list
- 1/2 chopped red pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp.garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 c. finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1 pkg. egg roll wrapper won ton shopping list
- pam spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Combine cooked sausage and hamburger, cheese, dressing, olives, red pepper, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and onion in large bowl. Spray muffin tin and lay one won ton in each bake for 5 min. or until golden brown. Cool and place on cookie sheet, fill with mixture and bake till mixture starts to bubble. Makes approx. 48.
- Makes 12 servings.