Red Wine PorkFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 3 Tbs bacon drippings shopping list
- 3 lb. pork roast shopping list
- 1/4 c butter shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 2 carrots,diced shopping list
- 1 Tbs chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 Tbs tomato paste shopping list
- 1-1/2 Tbs sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 c red wine shopping list
- 16 ozs. fresh mushrooms ,sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Heat baccon drippings in large skillet over med-high heat. Brown roast on all sides.
- Remove roast to casserole dish. Place butter,garlic,and carrots in the skillet. Reduce heat to medium. stir in parsley,bay leaf,salt,pepper,tomato paste and sugar. Pour in red wine and stir to combine. Pour over pork roast.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove and arrange mushrooms around the roast. Return to oven and bake 1/2 hour more.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
U my dear have impeccable timing! I just bought a pork loin roast for Sunday;s dinner.... All I need is 'red wine'... BEAUTIFUL!!!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!! I Wish I had a printer!!! maybe 'Santa' will bring me one:) HAVE A SWEET DAY !!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Ditto to snowcat17. I am going out to get the pork!!
TerryRterryr in Vallejo loved it
Yum!!! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it