Swiss Cheese and Smoked Salmon QuicheFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 cup smoked salmon shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups swiss cheese grated shopping list
- 1/3 cup green onions finely chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup celery shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 9 inch pastry shell shopping list
How to make it
- Blend mayonnaise, milk, eggs and cornstarch then stir in salmon, cheese, onions and pepper.
- Pour into 9" pastry shall and bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
This is great I love Salmon.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Hey Cat, it's been a while, I hope everything is going great with you. I just adore a good quiche. And this recipe, definitely sparked an interest. You have my 5 on this one. Love and hugs...Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
This is 'food for the gods' :) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!! NEW Year's for sure!! we are (my sister) and I r going 'buffet' this year! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!