Brisket of Beef with Horseradish SauceFrom carmenbigred 3 years ago
- 4lb. fresh beef brisket shopping list
- 2c. water 1/2c. chopped onion shopping list
- 2 colves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 3tbs. grated fresh horseradish shopping list
- 2tbs. vinegar shopping list
- 1tbs. mustard shopping list
- 1/2tsp. salt shopping list
- Dash cayenne shopping list
- Dash Hungarian paprika shopping list
- 1/2c. whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Trim excess fat from meat; place meat in 4-quart Dutch oven. Add water, onion, garlic, and bay leaves. Cover; simmer until meat is tender, 3 hours. Drain meat; slice.
- Meanwhile, in bowl combine horseredish, vinegar, mustard, salt, cayenne, and paprika. Whip cream until soft peaks form; fold in horseradish mixture. Serve sauce with sliced beef brisket. Enjoy....