Hint Of Pesto Whole Wheat TortillasFrom camie1500 5 years ago
How to make it
- Pour the flour, salt, basil flakes, oregano, and garlic powder into a small bowl. mix well.
- add olive oil, and the water with pesto and mix with a small spoon or fingertips until all the ingredients are mixed well and sticking together like dough (scrape the sides often to get all the mixture in the dough)
- on a floured surface, take the dough and knead it with your hands into a smooth form (takes a few minutes, if less)
- when the dough is in a ovular shape, cut into 4 equal sections. shape each section into a small ball, and Roll each section out into circles on a floured surface with a rolling pin until very thin.
- heat a fry pan with NO oil to med - med high heat, and when hot, place a tortilla into the pan and let brown on each side (roughly one minute on each side)
- Serve immediately, or let cool then wrap and refrigerate or freeze.
The Cookcamie1500 Ithaca, NY
The Rating5 people
Sound like a high 5 rating is due to me here too!!!! don't know why peoples click less than a five if a recipes is good!! they need to stop! or we need GR to drop the ratings and make people give a opinion instead of forks rating! that way we know wh...morecuzpat in Sikeston loved it
This is great - got some pesto in the frige to start me off - great postslogan in North loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!