Mini-Mango MuffinsFrom 77mini 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons toasted wheat germ shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup ripe mashed mango (or you can use peaches) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 tablespoon milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dark rum shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mix.
- Combine mango, oil, egg, milk, rum and flavorings
- add liquid mix to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon batter into greased and floured miniature muffin pans, or pans which have been lined with miniature muffin cups. Fill 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pans and let cool slightly on wire rack.
- Makes 18 mini muffins.
The Cook77mini Buffalo, NY
The Rating3 people
Mangos are so refreshing and such a lovely flavor. I look forward to making this recipe. Thanks so much for the post. A 5 from me.tablescape in loved it
yum... mango ...great combo of flavors..five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
I'll certainly be trying these out, they sure sound good. 5 forksbrianna in loved it