Shrimp artichoke and spinach dipFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Defrost 1 box frozen spinach in microwave.
- Heat skillet 1 minute on medium high.
- Add 1 (12-ounce) package frozen shrimp scampi; sauté 7 minutes.
- Add 1 (8.5-ounce) can artichokes, drained and quartered.
- Add 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs, 4 tablespoons sour cream, 3 tablespoons bacon crumbles and 1 cup parmesan cheese.
- Cook 3 minutes or until cheese melts and shrimp is fully cooked.
- Serve with crackers.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Love it :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
Midge, you little dickens, I just can't resist artichokes in anything. Guess I will just have to live with a few extra pounds. Oh, me.tablescape in loved it
I'm gona live this arichoke dip.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Quick N Easy121 members
Low GI/Diabetic Diet35 members
Low Carb111 members
Appetizers And Dips268 members
My BEST Appetizer I Takemake For Parties112 members
Dips Incredible Dips156 members
Popeyes Paradise A Spinach Place66 members
Stovetop Cooking12 members
Delicious Foods39 members
Appetizers A Gogo44 members