Home Made Cracker JacksFrom donman 5 years ago
How to make it
- Bring the Karo syrup, light brown sugar and butter to a rolling boil.
- Remove from heat and add the vanilla, baking soda and the peanuts.
- Mix well with the popped corn in a large pot or pan.
- Place into a preheated oven at 250 Deg. F for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool and enjoy.
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating4 people
WOW!!! My friend's daughter makes something similar, Never did get the recipe:( that's okay, cos' now I have this 'wonderful' one!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
me too-wow!midgelet in Eastern loved it
They sell this fresh on the ocean City boardwalk,Johnson's popcorn.we ALL love it15 forks!Merry Christmas!lanabade in Goshen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!