Holiday CheesecakeFrom minitindel 5 years ago
- crust.............. shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecan, toasted and finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar shopping list
- 6- tablespoons butter, melted ......... shopping list
- FILLING:............. shopping list
- 4- packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 -cup sugar shopping list
- 4- eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 3- teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1- cup (6 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- ***************************************************** shopping list
- TOPPING: shopping list
- 2- cups (16 ounces) sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 -cup sugar shopping list
- Assorted candies shopping list
How to make it
- Place an ungreased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of
- heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs, pecans and brown sugar; stir in butter.
- Press onto bottom and 1-1/2 in. up the sides of prepared pan.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Cool
- on a wire rack.
- In a large, bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla on low speed just until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into crust.
- Place in a larger baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan. Bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours or until surface is no longer shiny and center is almost set.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and sugar until smooth; spoon over hot cheesecake and spread to cover.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until topping is just set.
- Remove pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes
- Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight
- Remove sides of pan.
- Garnish with candies.
- Yield: 16 servings.
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating8 people
Hi Tink! How pretty! Looks yummy! Need to find a good one for the bakery.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Oh how I LOVE cheesecake,my favorite!!!!!!5 forks for you!lanabade in Goshen loved it
Hi Tink:) hthay (how the h-- are you)? I'm doin allright... Anyhoo, This looks FAB!!! I'll give this to Tina (my sister), she's a much better baker:) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!! STay sweet:)snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!