Vanilla Wafer CakeFrom midgelet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- Mix together the coconut, ground pecans and crushed vanilla wafers; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Beat in the crushed wafers alternately with the milk.
- Mix in the coconut and ground pecans.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool.
- Dust with powdered sugar if desired
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
Sweet Tooth446 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
Bake Sale126 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Family Favorites141 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
Anything With NUTs42 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members