Chocolate Peanut Butter FudgeFrom annieamie 4 years ago
- 1 box (18 oz) Triple chocolate Decadence Brownies mix shopping list
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips shopping list
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped shopping list
- peanut butter Filling shopping list
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup marshmallow cream (such as Marshmallow Fluff or Creme) shopping list
- 3⁄4 stick (6 Tbsp) unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners’ sugar shopping list
- chocolate glaze shopping list
- 6 oz bittersweet baking chocolate, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 Tbsp light corn syrup shopping list
- This makes 36 small bars. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a 9-in. square pan with foil, letting foil extend above pan on opposite sides.
- Coat foil with nonstick spray..
- Prepare brownie mix as package directs for fudgy brownies.
- Stir in peanut butter chips and peanuts.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan..
- Bake 30 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs attached.
- Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. .
- Filling: Beat peanut butter, marshmallow cream and butter in a medium bowl with mixer on high speed until well blended.
- Reduce speed to low, add confectioners’ sugar and beat until blended. Spread evenly over brownie.
- Glaze: Microwave chocolate and butter, stirring at 30-second intervals, until melted and smooth.
- Cool slightly; stir in corn syrup. Spread evenly over Filling. Refrigerate 1 hour until Filling is firm and Glaze sets.
- Lift foil by ends onto a cutting board. Cut in 6 rows lengthwise and 6 crosswise
- Planning Tip: Refrigerate in a rigid container with wax paper between layers up to 2 weeks or freeze up to 3 months.
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating4 people
Goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
If I am permitted to add to hungrybear's comment -- Good, Good.
theoldprof in Belleville loved it
great post... five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it