Pungent Pepper Shrimp On PastaFrom choclytcandy 7 years ago
- 3 strips bacon, cut in pieces shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tsp sliced garlic shopping list
- 1 habanero chile, stem and seeds removed, minced shopping list
- 2 tbs chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
- juice of 1 lime shopping list
- 1/2 cup beer shopping list
- 1 tomato, diced shopping list
- 1 yellow crookneck squash, diced shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined shopping list
- 1 pound dried fettucine shopping list
- Grated romano cheese shopping list
- Chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute bacon in a skillet until browned. Add the onion and garlic and continue to saute until the onion is soft. Add the habanero and rosemary and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Stir in lime juice and beer and pour into an ovenproof dish.
- Add the tomatoes and squash and bake for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the shrimp to the mixture and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Cook the fettucine in boiling water until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and keep warm.
- To serve, ladle over the pasta, top with the grated cheese, and garnish with the chopped parsley.
- For a thicker sauce, use 1 tbs cornstarch dissolved in 2 tbs water.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
The Rating10 people
Now this GOOD!!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
I love the sound of this! Good and spicy! ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it
This is realy good.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it