Argentinean Potato SaladFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 4 russet potatoes - peeled, boiled, and cubed shopping list
- 3 hard cooked eggs, chopped shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) can mixed vegetables shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed shopping list
- 5 tablespoons chopped pimiento-stuffed olives shopping list
- salt and black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Cook peeled potatoes until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes.
- Drain, cool, and cube.
- Place eggs in a saucepan, and cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil, and immediately remove from heat.
- Cover pan, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from hot water and allow to cool.
- Peel and chop the eggs, and toss together with the potatoes and vegetables in alarge mixing or serving bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the mayonnaise, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground mustard, lemon juice, dill weed, and green olives.
- Stir to blend.
- Pour dressing over the potato mixture, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour, or overnight.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
High 5 just had surgery,lying down now.lanabade in Goshen loved it
Salads Galore255 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Spanish And Hispanic Food142 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Anything Goes289 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Mad About Potatoes65 members
Pass The Potatoes103 members
Salads Salads And More Salads112 members
Vegetarian Spicy Delights40 members